EINS GmbH, based in the Karlsruhe technology region, is a software company and a full-service provider
of integrated, customer-specific Internet services.
With us as a reliable partner you profit from the competences of our experienced and very well trained employees. We have interdisciplinary, technical engineering knowledge and, thanks to our career, a high scientific background.
We at EINS GmbH have many years of experience, particularly in the areas of database systems, browser-based solutions
and content management systems, and in various areas of software development.
Thus we have the necessary know-how and experience to supervise a project from the very beginning and to carry it out consistently and successfully.
The adaptation to the respective needs and wishes of our customers is the focus of our work.
For our customers this means the possibility of direct contact and personal support.
We are fast and flexible when it comes to the development of new solutions or the adaptation and modification of our existing systems and offer the implementation of sophisticated software solutions from a single source:
- Conception and implementation of complex, browser-based solutions
- Professional design
- Individual solutions that integrate seamlessly into your company and corporate structure
- Hosting support in the data center, as well as
- Technical integration and connection to existing IT systems (e.g. ERP systems).
The company was founded in 1995 by Prof. Dr. Martin Damm and Dr. Jan Schloen, two former employees of the Faculty of Computer
Science of the former Technical University of Karlsruhe, today the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology KIT.
From the very beginning, EINS GmbH stood for competent partnership in the conception and realization of innovative and individual solutions in the field of Internet-based and Windows-based desktop database applications.
The objective of EINS GmbH is to meet the individual requirements of its customers through the development of technically and economically optimized software programs.
Depending on the user requirements, taking into account the company-specific conditions and in close proximity to the customer, we also design and implement very individual solutions.
- Customized, web-based solutions for Internet / Intranet applications
- Internet websites
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Product Information Management Systems (PIM) also comprising interfaces to ERP systems (Infor LN, MS Axapta, Büro+)
- Employee portals, information portals
- Company-wide Intranet / Extranet Portals
- Systems for product track & trace applications
- Exhibition and Convention Management Systems
- Auction Systems
- SQL databases: postgreSQL, Microsoft SQL-Server
- NOSQL-Databases: MongoDB (Document-oriented database)
- Mobile Applications: App-Development for Android, iOS and Windows (native und Xamarin)
- Server platforms: Linux/Ubuntu
- Use of JQuery, JQuery UI, AngularJS, Angular2,
- Data exchange via REST, SOAP, XML, JSON
- Text processing and natural language engineering applications using the text mining tool GATE
- Full text search technologies based on Lucene, Apache Solr
- Server and website monitoring with Nagios
- IT security und Server Intrusion Detection with OSSEC und mod_security, Pentesting
- Website and server hosting in data centers of our partner companies
- Bringe Informationstechnik GmbH and
- Inline Internet Online Dienste GmbH
Interfacing Infor LN - ERP systems to online websites / online shop: Acquisition article master data,
Customer master data (especially using XibisOne);
Cyclic, automated transfer of accounting data from Infor LN to Syska systems in financial accounting
(syska OFCK SQL FIBU 4.x / 5.0 / 5.100/5.105/5.106/6.000)
- Microsoft Axapta, Büro+
- Interfacing Microsoft Axapta, Büro+ with e-commerce websites
- Automated import of product data, customer data, orders